Monday, January 2, 2017

The First Wave

The first few months of my plan for rhythm guitar mastery, is quite simple. Here was my resolution for the new year on Facebook:

"No grandiose New Year resolutions this time. Keeping it simple. Limit my sleep to just six hours each night; and using those extra two hours on music, and casually looking for my seventh ex-fiancee."

While aiming for two hours of practice each day is unrealistic, it is admirable. At least by devoting more time for practice, I'm better off than I have been.

Now, what to practice? Over the past year I've purchased quite a few online video guitar courses from Truefire, but never taken a systematic approach to using them. I'll be starting with these three:

   

Hopefully, I'll be on to three more by April:

   

I'll also be learning as much as I can, watching live performances and tutorials, of The Master of Rhythm Guitar; Mr. Keith Richards. Anyone who knows me how obsessed I am with his playing.

I'll let you know how I'm doing.

No comments:

Q: Where can men over the age of 50 find younger women who are interested in them? A: Try a bookstore under fiction.