Monday, January 2, 2017

A Re-Introduction

My last post on this blog was on April 29, 2015. It was a picture of Keith Richards' signature 5 string Telecaster "Micawber", with the title, "The Most Important Guitar in Rock 'n Roll". I still stand by that statement. 

Much has happened to me personally, since 2015. The most important; I've thrown myself back into music. For better or worse; I've decided it is the only thing that will keep me content, for the rest of my time on this planet. This blog is now a record of my struggles with dealing with six strings, rather than four. 

Keep in mind; I am not planning on becoming a lead guitar player. Don't have the time, patience, or ego for that slippery slope. I want to learn to play a competent rhythm guitar, a goal beyond the reach of most. I figure I have an edge; having played bass guitar and worked with brilliant drummers over the years. We shall see!

No comments:

Q: Where can men over the age of 50 find younger women who are interested in them? A: Try a bookstore under fiction.