Friday, June 10, 2011

Fish Water - Pic


I was at Walmart, and found this in the pet department. I was speechless. The sheer balls of the guy who came up with it gave me new hope for the human race. Imagine - selling bottled water (at $2.97 per bottle) , for fish. Yeah, designer water, for fish! I had to take a picture cause no one would believe it.

I figured it would cost the bleeding heart tropical fish owner around $120.00 for a twenty gallon tank. And $40.00 for a partial water change every week. What are these fish eating anyway?

One of Brandon's favorite stories illustrating just how stupid his father is, relates to our own fish tank upstairs. We were in the living room when thunder rolled and lightening began. I told him to run upstairs and close all the windows before the cloudburst was overhead. He asked why, and I quickly replied, "So the fish don't get all wet."

Getting away from my senior moment, let's get back to this bottle of water. . .

No comments:

Q: Where can men over the age of 50 find younger women who are interested in them? A: Try a bookstore under fiction.