Monday, June 11, 2007

Welcome to my blog . . .


Welcome! I'll have a little bit of everything on my spanking, new blog. From unwanted reflections on the human condition, patently stupid observations, political/ pop culture rantings, and nearly naked women. In other words; everything I am routinely detested for. Perhaps a little philosophy, poetry, photography, and pee pee humour as well . Ocassionally, I'll post a lucid thought or two, but don't wait up.

I am just minutes from our nation's capitol, so I'm afraid national politics will intervene. I don't care if you agree with me or not; just read the blog, shake your head, grab your scrotum, turn your head and cough. (If you don't have a scrotum, well . . .)

You will also find many posts about Eve-Online, the massive multi-player game I've been on for a year and a half. Kamir Chi is my character in the game. I'll be posting a lot for other Eve players to ponder, and our passion for the game will make little sense to everyone else. I apologize in advance for our addiction.

But that, is all I apologize for. Release the hounds!

No comments:

Q: Where can men over the age of 50 find younger women who are interested in them? A: Try a bookstore under fiction.